The scandal surrounding a tweet by U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner has Washington buzzing and the politician scrambling to save his reputation. While the details on who sent the tweet from his Twitter account are still unclear at this point, the issue raises red flags for politicians engaging on social media. I was interviewed by Boston Globe Columnist Joanna Weiss, who wrote her column on what politicians should and shouldn’t do with their Twitter accounts.
Connect with me
TagsAEJMC Agenda Setting Audience Blogs Business Campaigns CBS 6 Class CNN corporations Democracy Election Facebook Fortune 500 Global Google Government iPad iPadJournos Iraq IYLEP Journalism Mobile Newspaper New York Times Non-profit nonprofit Obama President Protest Reporting research Social Media Social Media Professor Sources Strategy Students Technology Tumblr TV Twitter VCU Washington Post Wikipedia YouTube
- Social media help for nonprofit organizations
- Download presentation from Social Media for Nonprofits Conference
- Distinguished Teaching Award from VCU’s College of Humanities and Sciences
- Workshop for nonprofits at social media conference
- Fall classes at VCU: Make a difference in the presidential election