Our Social Media Institute at VCU is looking for nonprofit clients this summer. Our students will design social media campaigns based on the needs of the clients. Please follow the link below for more information and please share with nonprofits you know! The deadline to apply is June 1.
Connect with me
TagsAEJMC Agenda Setting Audience Blogs Business Campaigns CBS 6 Class CNN corporations Democracy Election Facebook Fortune 500 Global Google Government iPad iPadJournos Iraq IYLEP Journalism Mobile Newspaper New York Times Non-profit nonprofit Obama President Protest Reporting research Social Media Social Media Professor Sources Strategy Students Technology Tumblr TV Twitter VCU Washington Post Wikipedia YouTube
- Social media help for nonprofit organizations
- Download presentation from Social Media for Nonprofits Conference
- Distinguished Teaching Award from VCU’s College of Humanities and Sciences
- Workshop for nonprofits at social media conference
- Fall classes at VCU: Make a difference in the presidential election